Microsoft Cloud Architect (a)
IRM Management Network GmbH was founded in 2002 in Berlin. Since then, we became one of the leading providers of specialised software solutions for the simulation and controlling of asset structures. The Real Estate-Value Creator (RE-VC)® which was developed by us supports our clients in all issues of asset, portfolio, risk and financial management. The users are large investment houses of national and international importance, public limited companies as well as portfolio holders in the real estate industry. Success is an incentive for us to improve, and so we are constantly defining new goals that we would like to achieve with you. Contribute your strengths to our committed and cooperative team!
What is this job about?
- Infrastructure as Code: You develop the tools to provide our customers with reliable, reproducible cloud infrastructures for immediate productive operation.
- You enable services for monitoring, performance optimisation and automated updates throughout the entire lifecycle.
- You are significantly involved in the development process from conception to rollout and shape it with your ideas.
You should already have basic experience in the following disciplines. Any lacking knowledge can be acquired during the project. We are happy to support and to encourage you!
- You are able use current technologies from the Microsoft stack such as Azure SDK, Git, PowerShell, Azure Runbooks and a scripting language as Python for example.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in the conception (solution design), integration of web applications, as well as their operation (Azure DevOps).
- What matters to us first and foremost is your passion for codes! Not only developers with university degrees are in demand, but also career changers. We will give you the chance to qualify professionally and to develop your skills.
- You speak German fluently.
- A permanent position and attractive payment depending on skills and level of knowledge from 50.000 – 89.000 Euros p.a. plus variable revenue share.
- Many of our employees are with us since the very beginning. You will find a collegial and appreciative working atmosphere with us, where it is fun to get involved.
- We value the skills of our employees and leave plenty of room for creativity in the implementation and design of the projects.
- We are flexible when it comes to work-life balance: full or part-time, flexitime or mobile working: A lot is possible!
- In addition, you have the option of using a generously subsidised BVG company ticket for all your ways within Berlin.
- Our modern office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is well connected to the public transport system. You will find a lot of parking spaces nearby alternatively.
- We work together and celebrate together: You will find regular team events on our agenda.
- We offer free warm drinks and water as well as fruit and gummy bears all day.
If you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application (with starting date) to