IRM Management Network GmbH
XML Data Specialist (m/f/d)
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Cooperation on standardization of exchange formats in our industry.
- Designing interfaces for data and messages exchange between own products and the products of other manufacturers.
- Conception and implementation of mappings and transformations.
- Analysis and selection of complementary software products.
- You are an IT specialist or you hold an academic degree in a computer science degree program at a university or at a vocational training academy. Applications from career changers with relevant experience are welcome.
- Experience with markup languages and their modeling.
- Experiences in Altova XMLSpy und MapForce (or comparable).
- Experiences in the use of web services and their standards.
- Experience with deployment processes in distributed environments.
- Basic commercial skills simplify the understanding of the technical requirements, but are not a prerequisite.
- You can work out concepts and solutions independently and clarify imprecise requirements and outstanding issues by means of drafts and prototypes. Documentation is not a minor matter for you. A short-term reprioritization of your tasks doesn't make you feel insecure.
- You will help us to continue developing the company technologically.
- You can contribute your own ideas and will work on interesting projects.
- You will be working in a dynamic environment in Berlin.
- You will be working in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- We offer flexible working arrangements.
Please send your significant application documents with your salary expectations and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.