Softwareentwickler Delphi (m/f/d)
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Continuous development of an extensive application environment for Microsoft Windows.
- Technical conception in collaboration with departments and evaluation of IT-Projects.
- You will research new technologies for mobile applications and Cloud-Computing along with our development team.
- You are an expert in Embarcadero Delphi and you have a wealth of experience in programming with Delphi.
- You are well experienced in developing complex application systems.
- It gives you pleasure when ergonomic and purposeful design of user interfaces will be received with delight by our customer´s staff.
- Ideally, you should have professional experience in developing economic programs or in the financial sector.
- We would aprreciate SQL- and/or XML- knowledge.
- A quick and precise conmprehension as well as a service orientated approach is characteristic for you.
- Fluent German skills and basic English skills are also essential.
- You will be part of a highly motivated, collegial team and you will work in a pleasant atmosphere.
- You can expect a modern working environment and flat hierarchies.
- Short communication and decision making channels will give you the opportunity to incorporate your own ideas in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Together we will expand our company.
- We will support you in aiming your professional goals.
- Variable working-time models and an attractive salary structure form the basis of our cooperation.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.