Real Estate IT-Project manager (m/w/d)
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Project management and/or assistance in software implementation in the areas of:
Risk, Asset, Portfolio, Fund & Company Management as well as Controlling.
- Key Account Management: Support of our customers and their RE-VC users in Europe and worldwide.
- Option: Management & Abroad: Depending on the personal skills, the assumption of managment tasks in project management as well as in global implementation projects is possible.
- You have a qualified training or studies, ideally in the real estate industry, controlling, IT or business administration - other qualifications are not an exlusion criterion for us.
- Experiences in planning and controlling within the real estate industry are advantageous but, however, not a prerequisite - applications from graduates of relevant subject area are also welcome.
- The safe handling of MS Excel facilitates the understanding of our product’s formulas.
- Good German language skills are required for the consulting of our customers.
- You can expect a modern working environment in an expanding company.
- You work in a collegial team and in a pleasant atmosphere.
- We offer an extensive design flexibility with flat hierarchies.
- Variable working-time models and an attractive salary structure from the basis of our cooperation.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.