Frontend developer (m/w/d)
Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will design and program the user interface of a new online portal. The purpose is to provide an information and data exchange between different users in real time conditions. An attractive design and a great software ergnomics are in the focus.
- You have an extensive knowledge in frontend develoment or wide experience as a web designer (m/f/d).
- You have at least basic knowledge in working with data formats (especially XML, JSON) and internet protocols like TCP/ IP, HTTP, TLS.
- You have already gained experience with source control systems like git or Subversion.
- The handling of visualisation frameworks such as d3js, vis.js, and the handling of OpenID Connect authentification, as well as basic knowledge in design patterns and Continuous Integration would be a plus for us.
- Testdriven development and Clean Code are not only a buzzword, but expression of your professional approach.
- Besides, it is a pleasure for you to develop easy to use solutions for complex processes and to adapt them into an appealing form.
- We are proud to be an international team, but the official company language is German. So your German should be fluent.
- You will be part of a highly motivated, collegial team and you will work in a pleasant atmosphere.
- You can expect a modern working environment and flat hierarchies.
- Short communication and decision-making channels will give you the opportunity to incorporate your own ideas in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Together we will expand our company.
- We will support you in aiming your goals.
- Variable working-time models and an attractive salary structure form the basis of our cooperation.
- You can expect an ideal start into your career or the chance of a lateral entry into the IT branch.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.