IRM Management Network GmbH was founded in Berlin in 2002. Since then, we became one of the leading providers of specialised software solutions for the simulation and controlling of asset structures. The software products we have developed support our clients in all questions of asset, portfolio, risk and financial management, as well as in the simplified exchange of complex data. The users are large investment houses of national and international importance, public limited companies as well as portfolio holders in the real estate industry. Success is an incentive for us to improve ourselves, and so we are constantly defining new goals that we would like to achieve together with you. Contribute your strengths to our committed and cooperative team!
What is this job about?
- You will create the redesign of the user interfaces of our software product Real Estate-Value Creator (RE-VC ®) with the help of HTML and CSS.
- You will coordinate orders to external designers (HTML and CSS) for support.
- You will test and integrate external designs into the RE-VC application.
- You will be involved in complex developments of further software products: You will participate in the development of web frontends, Microsoft Power Apps and Apps for Microsoft Teams.
You should already have some experience in the following disciplines. What counts for us first and foremost is your passion for codes. Developers with a university degree are in deamand, but also career changers and newcomers. We support you in your professional qualification and further development.
- You have knowledge and Experience in programming of webapplications, especially with
- You have already gained some experience with Python.
- You speak fluent German, at least at C1 level.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- A permanent position and attractive payment depending on skills and level of knowledge plus a variable revenue share.
- Many of our employees are with us since the very beginning. You will find a collegial and appreciative working atmosphere at IRM, where it is fun to get involved.
- We value the skills of our employees and leave plenty of room for creativity in the implementation and design of the projects.
- We are flexible when it comes to work-life balance: full or part-time, flexitime or mobile working from time to time: A lot is possible!
- In addition, you have the option of using a generously subsidised subsidised BVG Company ticket for all your ways within Berlin.
- Our modern office in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is well connected to the public transport system. You will find a lot of parking space nearby alternatively.
- We work together and celebrate together: you will find regular team events on our agenda.
- We offer free warm drinks and water as well as fruit and gummy bears all day.
If you would like to become part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application (with starting date) to