Account Manager (m/w/d)
Responsibilities / Tasks
- As a sales expert you will take on the role of an important connector between our customers and our company. You will expand our clientele continuously by planning appropriate sales strategies and by launching acquisition processes.
- You are a reliable and competent partner for our existing client base, who knows how to treat and to intensify professional relationships.
- You will pick up current trends and issues in the real estate industry and you will set the right impulses to adjust our software product.
- You have gained appropriate knowledge in the real estate industry and you bring along profound experience in customer service and business development.
- A distinct customer orientation is in your focus.
- With your open, confident and communicative manner you are convincing in presentations and conferences.
- We appreciate experiences in project management as well as a high IT affinity.
- You love to travel. This will be neccessary to give our local and international clientele personal attention or to take part on fairs, congesses and meetings as our representant.
- Very good German skills and good English skills top off your profile.
- You will be part of a highly motivated, collegial team and you will work in a pleasant atmosphere.
- You can expect a modern workplace and flat hierarchies.
- We are interested in hearing about your ideas and we´ll give you the opportunity to incorporate them in a dynamic environment.
- You will get challenging tasks combined with a high level of responsibility.
- We will support you in aiming your professional goals.
- Variable working-time models and an attractive salary structure form the basis of our cooperation and will give you the opportunity for a good work-life-balance.
- We offer a wellpaid permanent position with a perfomance-related salary on top.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.